|Minimum Order Quantity||01 Unit|
|Production Capacity||8000 Pieces In 10 Hrs|
|Power Consumption||Single & Three Phase|
We offer Footwear Making Machine to our buyer at manufacturing rate.
Chappal Manufacturing Process
Slipper (Chappal) making process needs some steps and of course raw materials. To cut and shape the slippers the manufacturer needs machines. Alongside proper essential raw materials are needed. There are few steps that can be followed.
- Step 1: Buy essential raw materials, install the machines and hire one or two labours to assist you for the manufacturing process. This does not need someone very skilled as the machines do its job.
- Step 2: The rubber sheets are needed to be cut in shape. There must be 9 sizes, from 1 to 9. Set the sizes on the machines and cut the sheets according to the sizes. The straps will also need to be cut in proper shape and size.
- Step 3: Drilling machines are needed to make the holes on the slippers. The drilling machines will make the holes and then put the straps on to those holes.
- Step 4: After this slippers are needed to be printed. The company name and the size should be printed on the slippers. You can print the slippers before going through the hole and strap process as well.
- Step 5: Once the print is done the slippers are needed to be dried so that the print does not get damaged. Dry them over night and then start with the packaging process.
- Step 6: Pack them properly with proper packaging process. The slippers are now ready to go to the market. Once the packaging and all are done, ship them to the market for consumer trading.